Come to the library for one of the many interesting, entertaining, and informative programs the Fraser Public Library will be holding this April. Programs include events for children, teens, and adults that are both fun and educational. Some of the programs we offer may interest you or members of your family. Be sure to check our calendar for dates and times or call at 586-293-2055 if you want to suggest an event yourself. Be advised that we will be closed the weekend of Easter including Friday April 14th and Saturday April 15th. Programs this April include:
- Our Storytimes are back this Spring with the return of Baby Storytime and two new storytimes this January, Music&Me Storytime and Preschool Storytime. Join use Fridays at 10:30 am for the Preschool Storytime, Mondays at 10:30 for Baby Storytime, and Wednesday the 26th at 6:00 pm for Little Artist Storytime. Call or come in to register.
- The Spring Break “Drive-In” Kids Movie with “cars” included April 3rd at 1pm.
- Books on Tap at the Warfield Grille. Come to the Warfield Grille to enjoy our monthly book club on April 18th at 7:00pm. Afterwards stay for for Pub Trivia Night at 8:00 pm.
- Join our state representative Bill Sowerby for coffee and conversation. Come to discuss the current issues or just to hang out. Monday April 10th at 3:00pm no registration required.
- Paws for Reading comes to the library on April 11th at 5:30 pm. Reba the dog comes to the library and joins us for a reading session. This program is perfect for shy readers and those that struggle with reading. This is a drop in program so registration is required.