November 19, 6-630
November 21, 10:30-11
November 26, 6-6:30
This story time is for ages 2-5 and will be held every other Monday. Each week will be a new theme. Please call to register. 586-293-2055.
November 16, 10:30-11am
November 30, 10:30 – 11
December 7, 10:30 – 11
December 14, 10:30 – 11
December 21, 10:30 – 11
January 11, 10:30 – 11
Drop in and join us for baby lapsit! We will sing songs, play and read. Afterwards there will be books and toys available for play.
BookFlix is a digital literacy resource ideal for tablets or computers for children Pre-K – grade 3. Not only will this strengthen literacy in young readers, it will also expose young readers to real world concepts and help to build their comprehension skills. There are digital non-fiction books, author biographies, fiction/non-fiction pairings and interactive games to build vocabulary skills.
Looking for a way to show your support for the Fraser Public Library? Why not stop by and grab a t-shirt.
Adult S M L $20
Youth S M L $12
Investment Planning – Key Concepts, Important Programs & Current Themes
Tue, Nov 20, 2018 6:00pm – 7:00pm
How to develop a diversified investment program using a long-term approach -for beginner and intermediate investors.
There will be time at the end for a Q & A session. Please call to register.
– Key investment programs reviewed; IRA, Roth IRA, 401k Plan, 529 College Savings, tax free income, annuities, mutual funds, individual stocks.
– Strategies to build a successful diversified portfolio using low cost mutual funds and dividend paying stocks.
– Methods to review and monitor your portfolio to increase your knowledge and advance your investing strategy
– Programs to protect your money in uncertain markets – while earning income for your portfolio.
– Leading investment sectors and themes for your portfolio.
– Portfolio examples and economic and market update provided with a question & answer period.
Library Closing Early – Wednesday, November, 21 @ 5pm
Library Closed November 22-24
Jubilate! Choir from St. John’s – Friday, November 30, 2018 2:15pm – 3:00pm
St. John choir annual visit to FPL provides us with a Friday afternoon of music by the fireplace!
No registration required.
Monthly Library Events
Friends Meeting – Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Paws For Reading
Saturday, November 17, 1pm – 2pm
Monday, November 19, 4-5pm
Tuesday, November 27, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
3-D Printing Drop In/ Classes
Sci-Fi & Fantasy – Wednesday, November 14 6:30, pm – 7:30pm
We’ll continue Reading The Murderbot Diaries book 2 Artificial Condition by Martha Wells
Books on Tap – Tuesday, Tue, November 27, 2018 7:00pm – 9:00pm
This month we will be reading: Commonwealth by Ann Patchett
Location: Infinity Hall
Fraser Woods Book Club – Monday, October 29, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
We’ll be reading Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand and Short Straw by Stuart Woods.