Come to the library for one of the many interesting, entertaining, and informative programs the Fraser Public Library will be holding this March. Programs include events for children, teens, and adults that are both fun and educational. Some of the programs we offer may interest you or members of your family.
Be sure to check our calendar for dates and times or call at 586-293-2055 if you want to suggest an event yourself.
Monday, March 12th: Last day for book donations!!
Featured March events:
- Book Sale: March 17th, 19th, & 20th
- The Promise of Spring: Stories, Songs, & Dancing: March 22nd
- Kids Open Play: March 14th, 16th, 19th, 21st, and 23rd
- TAB: Teen Advisory Board is an opportunity for teens to get more involved in their local library. They can use this group to have more input in teen programming, to gain leadership and communication skills, and to accumulate volunteer hours. Teens may also have the option of doing various projects around the library. No registration required. Join us this month
- Paws for Reading: Children, especially beginning or struggling readers, are invited to come read to Reba the dog, who is a most patient listener! Grab a comfy spot in the Children’s nook and read a book or two with Reba. This is a drop-in program, no registration necessary. Dates:
- Books on Tap: FPL’s off-site book club meets at Warfield Grille to discuss the book of the month! Grab a copy at the Circ desk now. No registration required. See you on
- Third Thursdays: A Craft Night for Adults on Thursday, March 15th @ 6:30 pm! Craft to be announced!!
- Little Ones Big Ones: We invite any children ages 0-5 and their guardians to drop in at the Children’s Area on . We will have senior volunteers to pair up with your children to read, play, make a craft, and/or explore! There is no registration required, just stop on by!
- Baby Storytime: This storytime is geared specifically towards babies 0-18 months. Parents, family members, and caregivers are invited to bring their young ones for a morning of songs, rhymes, and even a story! Registration required.
- Toddler Storytime: This storytime is for children 18 to 36 months. Children will listen to stories, sing rhymes, and will sometimes make a craft or do a special activity. Registration required.
- Preschool Storytime: for children age 3-5. Come listen to stories, sing rhymes, and make a craft! Registration is required.
Make sure to check back later for April events!